Video and Audio from the Meeting
Audio and Video from April 27, 2020 regular meeting.
Video is below:
Notice and Agenda of Meeting
Pursuant to Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order #16 (see link), the City of Dyer will conduct an electronic meeting to conduct essential businesses necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of the City of Dyer, Tennessee. The date for this meeting is Monday, April 27, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
In compliance with the executive order, the business to be discussed at this meeting will be posted prior to the meeting. Despite the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, the public’s business must and should be conducted in view of the public. The City of Dyer intends to adhere to the executive order as closely as possible, offering public access as easily as possible, and conducting only that business which is required and permitted under the order.
Public participation will be extremely limited. If you have public comment related to the business of the Board of Aldermen, you are encouraged to submit it electronically prior to the meeting. You will be able to watch and/or listen to the meeting live in the following ways:
- Watch & Listen: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85068274207 (download the free Zoom app)
- The Meeting ID is 850 6827 4207
- You should be able to join at approximately 6:45.
- Call In & Listen: Dial 1 (312) 626-6799, enter code 850 6827 4207#
This agenda will be continually updated and then finalized by Friday, April 24.
- Roll Call
- Vote of Board Determining that this Electronic Meeting is Necessary to Protect the Public Health, Safety, and Welfare
- Addressing Public Concerns (click here to comment)
- Mayor’s Report
- Department Reports
- Fire: Resignations (Zimmerman and Sawyer)
- Committee Reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Accounts Payable
Updated 04/24/20 – 1626