Notice and Agenda of Meeting
Pursuant to Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order #16 (see link), the City of Dyer will conduct an electronic street committee meeting to conduct essential businesses necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of the City of Dyer, Tennessee. The date for this street committee meeting is Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
In compliance with the executive order, the business to be discussed at this meeting will be posted prior to the meeting. Despite the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, the public’s business must and should be conducted in view of the public. The City of Dyer intends to adhere to the executive order as closely as possible, offering public access as easily as possible, and conducting only that business which is required and permitted under the order.
Public participation will be extremely limited. You will be able to watch and/or listen to the meeting live in the following ways:
- Watch & Listen: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84044665123 (download the free Zoom app)
- The Meeting ID is 840-4466-5123
- You should be able to join at approximately 6:45.
- Call In & Listen: Dial 1 (312) 626-6799, enter code 840-4466-5123#
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Vote of Committee Determining that this Electronic Meeting is Necessary to Protect the Public Health, Safety, and Welfare of the Citizens of Dyer
- Discussion of Location for Street Paving and Financing Street Paving
Updated 04/28/20 – 1414