Video & Audio From Meeting
- Minutes: 03-26-20 Minutes
You can view the video below.
Notice and Agenda of Meeting
Pursuant to Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order #16 (see link), the City of Dyer will conduct an electronic meeting to conduct essential businesses necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of the City of Dyer, Tennessee. The date for this meeting is Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
In compliance with the executive order, the business to be discussed at this meeting will be posted prior to the meeting. Despite the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, the public’s business must and should be conducted in view of the public. The City of Dyer intends to adhere to the executive order as closely as possible, offering public access as easily as possible, and conducting only that business which is required and permitted under the order.
Public participation will be extremely limited. If you have public comment related to the business of the Board of Aldermen, you are encouraged to submit it electronically prior to the meeting. You will be able to watch and/or listen to the meeting live in the following ways:
- Watch & Listen: https://zoom.us/j/387326514 (download the free Zoom app)
- You should be able to join at approximately 6:45.
- Call In & Listen: Dial 1 (312) 626-6799, enter code 387 326 514#
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Vote of Board Determining that this Electronic Meeting is Necessary to Protect the Public Health, Safety, and Welfare
- Addressing Public Concerns (click here to comment)
- Mayor’s Report
- Department Reports Relevant to Public Health, Safety, and Welfare
- Old Business Relevant to Public Health, Safety, and Welfare
- New Business
- Approve PO 9208 to USA Bluebook for $1,601.14 for Air Release Valve
- Approve PO 9317 to ADC for $1,596.89 for Water & Wastewater Chemicals
- Adopt Resolution 2020-331 (Continuity of Operations During COVID-19 Outbreak)
Updated 3/24/20 – 5:07 PM – Finalized
- Supplemental Information: Guidance from the Office of Open Records on Conducting Electronic Meetings Pursuant to Order # 16